Content Discovered is committed to providing a high standard of service to everyone; however, we recognise that things can go wrong from time to time.

Our aim is to handle your complaint fairly, consistently and quickly. In order to do this, it will help if you provide as much information as possible and detail how you would like us to resolve the problem. If we uphold your compliant we will apologise and we will explain what went wrong. Wherever possible, we will take the necessary steps to prevent the problem re-occurring.

We will always attempt to resolve your complaint at the point of contact, and can be made:

By Phone on: 01603 964764 our Customer Services Team is available 9AM – 5PM; Mon – Fri.

By Letter or in person to: Content Discovered, The Union Building, 51-59 Rose Ln, Norwich, NR1 1BY

By Email to: [email protected]

If we have not been able to resolve your complaint immediately, we will acknowledge your complaint within 5 business days of receipt. You will be provided with the name of the complaint case handler, who would have not been directly involved in the matter, and details of our internal complaints handling procedure. The case handler will have the authority to settle your complaint.

After receiving the complaint Content Discovered will send you either:

A final response adequately addressing your complaint.

A response which explains that we are not in a position to make a final response, provides the reasons for the delay and and indicates when we will make further contact with you.

Legal Ombudsman

PO Box 6804

Telephone: 0300 555 0333

(8:30am – 5:30pm)

Or Contact

Claims Management Regulation Unit
Compliance Office
57-60 High Street
Burton- upon-Trent
DE14 1JS

[email protected]

We aim to provide a final response within 8 weeks from the date of receipt of your complaint.

If we are unable to resolve your complaint, or if a complaint is not resolved after the eight weeks then you can refer this to the Legal Ombudsman. We will inform you in any of our response that you can complain to the Legal Ombudsman as well as provide the full contact details and timeframe for doing so should the complaint remain unresolved.

If you are unhappy with the conduct of a claims company. If your complaint is about poor service or you are unhappy with the conduct of a claims company, you will be referred to Legal Ombudsman.